Monday, December 5, 2011

My New B!og

Hey everyone! I have had the desire to create a blog about my racing career and life for a while but I just haven't gotten around to it...until now! I apologize in advance if I do not constantly update "Driven" because I am extremely busy with school and racing. I will try my best though!☺

Before we get started you should know some things about me.

I have been racing cars since I was 11 years old (I started in karts). I just won two USAC Ford Focus Championships, becoming the first female in USAC History to win two championships in one season.  I am going on my fourth year driving for Ron Sutton's Winners Circle (RSWC). www.winners-circle-racing.com I recently attended the SEMA Show (Vegas) and the PRI Show (Florida) where I networked with business people and met some fantastic motorsports enthusiasts!


Racing is my life but I also love to surf with my dad, go to movies with my mom, take pictures, and play around on photoshop. Family is the most important thing to me and I am so grateful to be blessed with such amazing parents. Thanks to their complete support and dedication of their time I have had the opportunities of a lifetime and I have been able to do what I love every weekend (RACE).
JCR Team
Mom, Me, Dad, Jake


I am diligently working towards a professional career in racing.  Stick around for some great stories! I will try my best to keep things interesting!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment