Monday, December 19, 2011

RSWC Holiday Party

I went to the annual RSWC Holiday party on Saturday night and I got to meet my new teammates.  I was surprised at how nice all of them are.  I think this is the best bunch yet!  The majority of them seem so grateful to be new to the team and I like that because it really is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get to be on RSWC.  I have learned so many valuable lessons in my three years of going to the classes and driving for the team. It is well worth the money because the development, character building, and professional racer sculpting is priceless.

The party was a blast!  Everyone was laughing and having a great time.  Ron handed out awards to the new drivers for making it into the program and I won the "RSWC Champion" award! :) I will post a picture of it once I get home from visiting my friends (practically family) in Anaheim.

I hope everyone is having a great Holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment