Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was fantastic! It was so great hanging out with family and having fun! Since my dad had to work on Christmas day we celebrated on Christmas Eve after our big family party at my cousins house (which was delicious and fun as well). I was so excited to give my parents their presents! I got my dad an awesome skateboard that trains you for surfing and I got my mom some cute shirts and a purse. My parents usually get me one big present for Christmas and this year it was a new surf board :) The funny thing was, my parents both got a big present too! My dad got a skateboard from me and my mom got a beach cruiser bike from my dad! I like having a family that loves to play outside!

On Christmas day my cousins, aunts and uncles all came over and we had Christmas next door, at my grandparents' house. This is always fun because there is great food and lots of presents for everyone. My Grammy and Papa sure are generous. My favorite present from my grandparents is my instant camera because I love to take pictures and this camera prints them out right away!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

My Channel Islands Fishcuit Surfboard

My First Instant Photo
With My Cousins
Shannon and Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment